iamdavid iamdavid 66-70, M 8 Answers Mar 7, 2012

Yes. Many men have been J-king off to men. We call it cross-posting

Best Answer

If they are a woman they can get women to chat or write them when as a guy they won't .

Best Answer

oh really? So our answers are skewed huh?.<br />
I belong to another site that uses avatars and allows alts - it's very curious that men really do want to have one or more female avs, and very few females have male avs, except the few I've run into that have been lesbians. And I have no problem with whatever lifestyle people choose, but what is fascinating to me is the number of straight men I know that have female alts. <br />
Anyone have any ideas why straight men tend to want to use female personas, and most women have no desire for a male persona?

Best Answer

I know, it's weird to me also. Maybe it's an alter ego thing.

Best Answer

shes a man baby

Best Answer

Who's a man? I just wondered why some men use female avatars.

Best Answer

LOL austin powers movie

Best Answer

If they did they wouldn't admit it because they're likely to be doing it for a reason, like trying to avoid unwanted male attention for example.

Best Answer

That explains the female to male but we males don't have that problem of unwanted attention.

Best Answer

Possibly.

Best Answer

Ok, but I haven't seen it yet.

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

That what I think too. You ladies don't have to do that to get attention.

Best Answer

I have known women who did that because they did guys to hit on them, or they were putting forward ideas that people would not allow a woman to have.

Best Answer