I mean I rarely see it...I think ill never find a guy.
Ale246 Ale246 16-17, F 12 Answers Apr 18 in Dating & Relationships

I do, i think they are very beautiful

Best Answer

I do. Much more than skinny women.

Best Answer

Think black guys do.

Best Answer

TomCrowe? more like JIM CROW!!!!

Best Answer

Haha.. People are so offended by anything related to race. Run back to your LGBT people haters club. Look at any rap video, song or forum. It's openly stated that bigger women are preferred. Hence my answer.

Best Answer

Don't doubt yourself. Not all men adhere to what our media tells us is ideal. We each have different tastes. I myself don't think it's much of an issue, while attractiveness is something that pleases the eyes... hwp doesn't necessarily equate attractiveness. I admire intelligence over the physical and beauty for me is more attitude than it is an observable attribute.

Best Answer

Haven't you noticed all sizes of people are in relationships? You're pretty young to be worrying about that already anyway. Just be yourself and the right person for you will appreciate that!

Best Answer

Yes. I like big women. 👍

Best Answer

i dont think it matters as long as they have a great personality

Best Answer

That made me feel a tad better :)

Best Answer

well then im glad

Best Answer

i could care less how much they have sex life isnt all about sex and if thats all you think about then you have a childs mind

Best Answer

It also helps if the find big women to be attractive. That's probably the best option.

Best Answer

I like the way you think!

Best Answer

I think lots of guys love bigger curvy girls/ladies. More than you would imagine.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ∂єℓℍι мσ∂єℓ’ѕ ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK

Best Answer