BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 8 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Health

I shave my legs for awhile and then get worried about the social implications and then stop, but I almost almost go back to shaving. I am completely straight and not an athlete. I just love the way it looks, the way it feels, etc. I use a Schick Hydro razor, it has 5 blades. It does take a long time and if you don't use a good razor and good shaving cream you will get razor burn. Just the other day my gf and I bought a home Sugar wax kit (like waxing but the wax is made from sugar) and it worked pretty well but you would definitely need help. Not to mention it takes awhile and is painful. Do what you want with your body. I love my legs shaved.

Best Answer

I do shave my legs and I've never had anyone make a single comment. On occasion I also paint my toe nails, which does tend to attract more attention, but even in this case, I've never had anyone say a word.<br />
I use regular shaving cream (mens) for my legs and just soap and water for my genitals and armpits. I use a Bic style mens razor.

Best Answer

I shaved my legs for the first time when I was 18. That was in 1973! I have kept them shaved ever since. I have kind of light body hair and it was some time, like 5-months, before anyone finally noticed, and it was another guy who noticed! The reaction was very pleasant! I was told that I had nice legs and should shave them! I also wear shorts from the beginning of March until the beginning of December! I use a Gillette razor with a gel shave cream. I can go a couple of weeks, but usually send the early part of Friday evening cleaning my legs up. It's a good way to start the weekend!

Best Answer

I use the Norelco Bodygroom on the side without the guard to shave my legs. It gets it almost as close as shaving but not 100%. I shaved all the way a couple of times but really don't like it much since it gets itchy in the first week if you don't keep it up.<br />
I've been doing this for almost a year and no me has said anything about it including my wife. I'm not that hairy anyway so I sort of started taking it down a little at a time (start on the side with the guard, use #2 then #1, now down to the non guard side. <br />
I love it. It's really hard to go back to not shaving / trimming. I've stopped for a few weeks but then always go back. Very addictive.

Best Answer