EricaaaR EricaaaR 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 14, 2012

worst show ever put on the air.

Best Answer

how many accurate "reality" tv shows are there? None :P

Best Answer

Teen parenthood sucks.

Best Answer

They show bits of it lol but they dont show all and you should know right cause your a teen mom lol:]

Best Answer

Yes they show like a an inch of the real teen mom stuff but the rest is just so not true! I don't have baby daddy problems and my parents don't watch my kid so I can go party! Doesn't work that way!

Best Answer

well they are kind of staged but the outcomes and reactions and all that are pretty much real but as for being super real then no lol

Best Answer

Heck no it isn't lol

Best Answer

I'm not a teen mom, or dad. But if they showed true reality on those shows, no one would watch them. True reality is often very boring.

Best Answer

no it doesn't im a teen mom and the big diff is im not getting paid money to start drama with my baby daddy lol

Best Answer

The only thing in common with those people is probably the age we had our child.<br />
As far as their situations, personalities, and family is different. Everyone has there OWN unique story. It's obviously just for publicity..

Best Answer