MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 22 in Community

some still upset me

Best Answer

The types of things that upset me before, I guess still do, although I am less tolerant of people who still can't support things like same sex marriage, or depression, etc. However, in general, I'm a pretty easy going guy so not many things bug me.

When it comes to individual things, incidents, etc., I don't hold on to things like that. If something did upset me, it almost never lasts long.

In fact, when something is starting to get to me (or to someone else), I ask myself (or them) if this will actually matter in five years or even in six months. Likely, it won't, so just let it go and feel good about other things in the moment.

It doesn't make sense to waste the time we have being upset, and especially so when it comes to anger. That is the most useless emotion there is and it's also the most destructive.

Let's all just love each other. Right Maria?

*mwah*

Best Answer

there were dreams or images I once held that meant something to me; there was once things that I hoped to still achieve, or people I hoped to still connect with. At the point where I am now, Im mainly resigned to how much of it is and will likely always be. I gave up on some things that I felt had run its course and just died or fizzled out. I let go of people who I felt there was just no solid future there. It really doesn't matter what I think or feel now, or what I want, because it is never about what I wanted or needed, it was always about others and their own assumptions and judgments towards me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nothing has changed....I get who tries to hurt me

Best Answer

Everything including my blood pressure

Best Answer

I guess ive become more mature...than 5 years ago

Best Answer

Mostly, because nothing ever changed

Best Answer

I started hating everyone dispassionately

Best Answer

yes, I still get angry that my grandpa passed away...... ive changed because ive realized life is too short to mourn anymore

Best Answer

Priorities

Best Answer