vta0601 vta0601 22-25, M 7 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

Yes. I've never read it or whatever (I guess there is a book) but I know the theory and I definitely agree. That's why it is so important to limit our negative influences and make friends that we would aspire to be more like.

Best Answer

yea, I believe in making my own happiness.

Best Answer

I don't think it's a literal as The Secret, but I think in general, when you think positive, positive things tend to show up. Maybe it's a matter of focus - you see what you expect to see. And if you are pessimistic, you probably see the bad easier, and miss the good. And when you are optimistic, you see the good, and don't see the bad as well. <br />
But what do I know? I'm blonde. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

At least we know you have more fun! ;-)

Best Answer

And of course, you know the secret - that I am not a real blonde, so I get to have brains too. I just disguise then with my blondness.

Best Answer

Of course you can " make your own happiness " its a choice. But as far as that book goes..nope a bunch of new age thought.

Best Answer