CorallineKirkland CorallineKirkland 13-15, F 20 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

I care deeply when innocent lives are lost. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy. So was December 7, 1941 and November 22, 1963 and April 4, 1968 and February 26, 1993 and April 19, 1995 and and and and ... The world is full of tragic loss. It is easy to focus on those things and be blinded to all the good and love there is. And there is far more good and love than hate in the world. <br />
If I had been on ground zero on 9/11, my parting wish for my children would be that they laugh often, love with their whole heart, and do great things to make the world a more compassionate and loving place.<br />
I am truly sorry for your loss and wish you the best.

Best Answer

What can you say? Life goes on. Gotta think about other things. Leave terrorists to the guys who get paid to deal with terrorists. I get paid to deal with other things.

Best Answer

That was over a decade ago. how much are we still gonna talk about it?

Best Answer

Sorry It's my brother's birthday and I just felt kinda bitter.

Best Answer

It's my mother's as well

Best Answer

Tell her I said happy birthday

Best Answer

I wish her a happy birthday.

Best Answer

thanks I will

Best Answer

No , I havenĀ“t.<br />
I have moved on.

Best Answer

well there are some that have forgotten about it even the lives lost and have moved on but there are those that will never forget and have moved on but remember the lives lost

Best Answer

I don't think it's possible for me to forget.

Best Answer

Sure I care, Nope haven't forgotten nor will I

Best Answer

Its the kind of terrible thing that you can never forget to be honest.

Best Answer

For those that were directly affected by that day whether it be a loved one lost or a person responding to the scene I'm sure that day will be with them forever ... however for the rest of us as the years pass by we'll only be reminded of that day with whatever is mentioned on the news that day ...much like Pearl Harbor Day. I'm old enough to remember in my early days of school the day was still honored in my school there was a special presentation ... but now going on 70 years, people I know don't even know what December 7th is anymore, other than it's only 17 more shopping days until Christmas, eventually that September 11th will become that too. People just forget.

Best Answer

I would if you people wouldn't keep reminding me. Its almost 15 years ago, let it go.

Best Answer

Almost 12.

Best Answer

Close enough, don't need to be reminded to hate Muslims every year, I get it.

Best Answer

It's not about hating Muslims. My Pops is Muslim and I don't hate him at all. It's about honoring who we lost.

Best Answer

There's a memorial in about every city and town across America. No offense, but I am very far removed from it all; I cant even remember what I was doing that day. It is a sad day but sadder things have happened in American history than 9/11 to be quite honest. I still believe it was nothing but a catalyst for an illegal invasion of a sovereign country and persecution of muslims in the US. I know it means a lot to you and I can respect that but I couldn't care less.

Best Answer

I was up watching TV when the first images of it came through. I saw the 2nd plane impact live. I stayed up all night and saw both towers fall. You don't ever forget images like that. Do I care about what happened? I care about a lot of things. What happened afterwards has been incredibly devastating to far more people than what occurred on 9/11 itself. Did any of it actually make the world a safer place? Possibly...

Best Answer

You can never forget the innocent lives lost. It will always be in the hearts of Americans. We must move forward, but it does not mean the past behind.

Best Answer

I care. I knew people from Marsh & McClennan, they were in the North tower and lost over 350 people.

Best Answer

All of the families torn apart in the US, Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, England, Kurdistan and other countries - who could forget it. But we still need to continue with our lives.

Best Answer