Absolutely. I love going to the theaters. It's a much better environment than watching it at home.

Best Answer

Oh, absolutely! I just love buying lousy overpriced, watered down sodas, half stale candy, and tasteless buckets of popcorn with fake butter where after indulging in that stupidity, I can't even take in a smoke or pee or I'll miss what I came there to see.

Best Answer

waiste!,WOW the theatre or movie theatres are our greatest form of entertainment<br />
we should savor them and get as many people into them before they all become<br />
extinct!<br />
so many actors will be out of a job,and what about ESCAPISM,<br />
where would we all go because theres no more room left in my head

Best Answer

Oh yeah. Love the big screen, the sound systems, popcorn, soda, and reactions of the crowd. Fortunately we have a cheap theater that only cost $2 a seat (plus $10 for popcorn and soda.)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I don't consider it a waste. I only go to the theater when I am taking one of my grandchildren for a day out. We call it a date with Nana. We go for lunch, a movie, some shopping and then dinner. It is a part of something I have done for many years. I love it.

Best Answer

Totes ma goats! Nuthin like it!

Best Answer

nothing beats the big screen. one of the last true sober experiences left.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer