watch the news instead, that **** is hardcore, intense and majority is actually real and current to the current events the world is facing.

Best Answer

Its the same daily rehashing of human idiocy, greed, and hate that has been happening since the beginning of history. Its not news.

Best Answer

haha well it's making me well aware of the change that needs to take place, but your right in some degree the news here have changed a lot.

Best Answer

i have to kind of agree with Knel123 but i do like that you look at it as something we can watch and learn from...like where things could improve in the world...like Africa or peace in the M.E.
i'll say its at least better than big foot or aliens and probably about the only thing decently worth watching...although i just don't watch the t.v. much and rarely have it on anyways lol
another problem with the news is the station is owned by somebody so ultimately its controlled as to what you get to see and hear and they can even go as far as to twist facts and what not....news is supposed to be unbiased but you always get the reporters that want to add their take on things and yeah...lol

Best Answer

Ya on that perspective I definitely agree with you both as well!!!

Best Answer

I AM NOT WAITING FOR A PRIZE OF ANYTHING, SO DO YOU FEEL STUPID. DON'T! I UNDERSTAND YOUR THOUGHTS OF HOW COULD HE, WATCH THIS STUPID PROGRAMMING. I don't watch sensationalism stupid ****. That's your job.

Best Answer

Yes, i support the BFRO.<br />
Im not familiar with the @ss Monster though, but it doesnt sound worth looking into

Best Answer

Best Answer

yeah i find shows like that interesting.

Best Answer

'stupid *** monster'?<br />
An we wonder why they are allays attackin an killin folk

Best Answer

uhhuh

Best Answer