Yes, a lot actually. The statistics are wrong because most people with anorexia never get treated and never die from it, they just live with it.

Best Answer

America,my dear America.....where the hell are you getting all the xia(s) from?

Best Answer

people are suffering everywhere ... from a lot more things than anorexia ... if you or someone you know is suffering ... please ask for help ... please don t suffer in silence ... America is a great country ... there s help out there ... when help is needed anywhere in the world, America is second, if not first helping, lending a hand ... O beautiful for spacious skies,For amber waves of grain,For purple mountain majesties.Above the fruited plain!America! America!God shed his grace on thee<br />
And crown thy good with brotherhood....From sea to shining sea! ... sorry i cant hold a tune for the life of me

Best Answer

America adn Australia are great friends

Best Answer

we could use a few more ..

Best Answer

Why are you always having racist questions on what is wrong about americans. I do not like their Government, but not its people. I don't hate them in general, although I must say, they really have an issue when it comes to their eating lifestyle.

Best Answer

Show me were once I have been racist, good luck

Best Answer

yes they do. anorexia is an eating disorder and affects many in this country. It can be treated but requires intencive therapy with many failures. One of the Olsen twins has been in the news for a few years for suspected anorexia. Karen Carpenter died from heart failure related to anorexia in 1983 at age 32. It is very common.

Best Answer

super size me...

Best Answer

do you fries with that order

Best Answer