Incanus Incanus 36-40, M 24 Answers Oct 29, 2009

Yes yes yes love it! The taste everything I suck my husbands **** and swallow his ***** everyday,I'm addicted to his *** he feeds me a fresh protein shake whenever I want it sumtimes twice a day I could not go without my ***** each day

Best Answer

lucky bastard!!!

Best Answer

I can't separate out the specific part of swallowing from the entire experience of going down and pleasuring a man.

Do I enjoy it? Yes ... but I enjoy the entire experience. It's only one part of it ... and not even the final part.

It's like asking if I enjoyed the dessert with the meal? Yes I did ... as well as everything else that preceded ... the other courses of the meal .. the romantic table for two ... flirting on the drive to the restaurant ... even deciding what to wear and getting ready for the date!

It's all one scrumptious experience!

Best Answer

Yes.

I find it unappealing to spit out.

Best Answer

i would like to do it over and over with my hubby, starting is the problem. i really need help here

Best Answer

Yes there is someone who enjoys everything. People are turned on by different things.

Best Answer

I've hated it for years and refused to allow any in my mouth at all! But now my partner who i've been with for 9 months has always said he loves it so I started and now I don't really mind it. It took me a few weeks to get used to! lol

Best Answer

I think it's an insult not to swallow unless you're doing a snowball.

Best Answer

depends on the man and situation but it can be one hell of a way to visually leave an impression for a guy.......Evil grin....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Why don't we let women answer a question directed to women from this point forward?

Best Answer

I think my wife has swallowed my ***** twice... has let me *** in her mouth maybe 3 or 4 times. She thinks its nasty (the act, not just me), yet, in the heat of passion with her current (and past) "friend with benefits," has swallowed his/their ***** on serveral occasions, blaming "the heat/passion of the moment."

Best Answer

Why of course. What is so disgusting about a little bit of fluid from someone you love?

Best Answer

yea sometimes, it depends what it tastes like. one time parts of it tasted fine and normal but there were parts that tasted like puke ! yuck ! i just tried to swallow it as fast as i could.

Best Answer

Yes

I did than ended up choking it back up..

Best Answer

It's the reason I've avoided the whole thing... a bit's not so bad but... there's so much of it... messy

Best Answer

yes, and I make sure he notices that org asm continues past ***********.

I have an evil plan in this....

Best Answer

LOL, I made a girl puke once! She wanted to try it and aparently didn't like it all that much. Well, that killed the one night stand in it's tracks...

Best Answer

I always swallow all my men!

Best Answer

The way i see it why put all that effort in to just waste it, and its a turn on for me as well watching him release his full load in my mouth.

Best Answer

this is insane even **** stars hates eating *** and it is harmful even women can get std and many more worst things even when someone spit theirs is so much proteins why dont you taste that then this is so ******* disgusting plz dont mind but english is not that good but keep yourself safe do make yourself sick

Best Answer

do not*make yourself sick************

Best Answer

I would like to know.I am a 54yr old man,my wife is 68. She just started to,she says it is okay but I wonder.I mean I love eating her *** when she let'sose in my face.

Best Answer