annehathaway22 annehathaway22 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Health

Well some of you really dont understand. I assure you that my husband is all man. He was a police officer for 26 years with many citations for his bravery, He is also a purple heart winner in the military. A few years ago I had him put on a pair of panties because he lost a bet. I thought he looked sexy in his panties and it has grown from there. I have him wearing womens cloths as much as I can because I think he is sexy.If you look into it there are many women on here that enjoy there man being feminized. I know mine has become a better husband and lover since he has found his feminan side. I have also done alot of research about men and womens cloths and even though most wont admit it. 86 percent of men have worn womens coths at some time or other. Open your mind and dont judge before you try something. I personaly know 3 of my girl friends that say anal sex is all kinds of gross and disgusting but I will bet a hell of alot of men want it and I know alot of women enjoy it

Best Answer

Okay, you rock! Your hubby is one lucky guy.

Best Answer

That was the funniest thing I've heard for while. I still want to know where you got "86 percent of men have worn womens coths at some time or other" from.
Enjoy being married to a woman!

Best Answer

I was once at a gay bar and there I chatted with a retired police officer. He was in his late 60's but had first come out after retirement and after his wife had died. He had actually worked as an inner city cop for 40 years.

Best Answer

women in general are less likely to fetishize objects and more likely to be addicted to a certain interpersonal dynamic, for the male, the objects (clothes) symbolizing femininity are like totems bearing the mystical essence of their desire

Best Answer

It might be that some women think about it but don't fantasize about it in a sexual way. It could be that they just see it as a way to get the housework done.

Best Answer

lol.... jackie sissy.....that shows that women are smart.

Best Answer

How come I get the feeling that this a dude posting this question?

Best Answer

Lady, I absolutely agree with your assessment.

Best Answer

I hate it when men use women's pictures for their avatars and they don't fess up to being a man. I have lots of crossdressers in my circle. They are great. I forget that they are biologically men but they never deceive. They post stories and their sexual-orientation. I can't stand fakers, posers and imposters. It makes it bad for straights, gays and crossers.

Best Answer

I just read your profile. I tried to send you something, but I can just as well say it here. I loved it and completely agree with you, and just wanted to tell you that YOU ROCK!

Best Answer

Emoen, it is my settings. It is to keep the pervs out. Feel free to rate up my answer.

Best Answer

Yeah...Worst marriage ever.

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

No. Sissies wish they did, and sometimes they pose as women and say they love it ... But it's always so see-through. It look pathetic.

Best Answer

In general, for every desire there's a corresponding person with a complementary desire. Regarding this particular question, however, I have no friggin' idea.

Best Answer

Sure they do. It might be a turn on for some women to see the guy dressed feminine and acting "lady-like" --- like a role play or something.

Best Answer

nah never have..when i want a man i want a man not a girlie one lol

Best Answer

feminizing men? Lost me. You mean like emasculating them?

Best Answer

Go read annehathaway22's profile. You'll get the idea quick enough. ;)

Best Answer

Oh a troll. I should've guessed

Best Answer