i dont care because I steal panties from any girl I can and then I **** my wife with my tiny *** **** and **** her toes like a girl riding ****.

Best Answer

WHATS YOUR DEFECT BOY? WERE YOU DROPED ON UR HEAD AS A CHILD.

Best Answer

lol i guess if they were gay xd im a pervert

Best Answer

yes....my ex wife got really turned on when i finally told her i enjoyed sneaking and wearing her panties. It really ignited our sex life....unfortunately it wasnt enough to fix our other problems....ive worn in front of my current girlfriend...she finds it cute when i steal hers after sex and we are getting dressed....but i dont think she is into it as much as my ex was. They are out there....sometimes you just have to say **** it and show your girlfriend/wife and see what she thinks....i wanted 17 years to tell my wife...and missed out on how it could have been

Best Answer

I wear panties because I feel more like a woman, sensual and feminine. I have GID. Gender identity dysphoria.

Best Answer