dundeeguy25 dundeeguy25 26-30, M 14 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Community

i dont care because I steal panties from any girl I can and then I **** my wife with my tiny *** **** and **** her toes like a girl riding ****.

Best Answer

You just got to love the answers to these questions most of these neanderthals are out of touch with reality its ok for woman to wear whatever they want but when a guy wears something that's regarded as female atire you get all the eeew's and get your head checked and outlaw crossdressing well if that was the case most woman would be locked up for crossdressing. So here is a reality check wake up you bunch of ar76holes.

Best Answer

of course they do...some of the worst serial killers in american history were dressed like little girls by their mothers...and see how wonderful they turned out? cross-dressing needs to be OUTLAWED...period!

Best Answer

WHATS YOUR DEFECT BOY? WERE YOU DROPED ON UR HEAD AS A CHILD.

Best Answer

lol i guess if they were gay xd im a pervert

Best Answer

I wear panties because I feel more like a woman, sensual and feminine. I have GID. Gender identity dysphoria.

Best Answer