sissyforever sissyforever 41-45 8 Answers Apr 24, 2010

I absolutely love my underwear. I love the feel I get when i wear certain materials. Silk and Satin feel fabulous and i love Lace against my tanned body, especially white lace. I agree with Jennifer that Lingerie does give women a degree of power over Men. My Man is so controllable when i wear sexy lingerie and Ladies that has to be a good thing.

Best Answer

I wish my wife had the same point of view as you do. I have for 10 years asked and asked to get her to wear satin panties...I even went as far as to buy her nylon slips which i find extremely sexy. And she rarely even touches those things. I just don't understand it.....love your response.

Best Answer

Jms I understand but you need to be a bit more ‘demanding‘ - I made it clear to my wife I expected her to dress nicely with nylon lace petticoats. I particluary like nylon slips with a nice nylon panty under and worn under a lined skirt. She has learnt very nicely.

Best Answer

Women apparently don't realize the power they have over men with satiny underthings. Manufacturers seem to have given up on satin as well. Try going to a store to find satin today.

Best Answer

how true girl friend

Best Answer

This is SO TRUE---its like manufactures of lingerie have given up on using the fabric b/c maybe its too expensive & cotton is very cheap, which is very sad b/c there are so many ppl who would buy the products made out of satin.

Best Answer

most girls/women have become boring with the undies. I am wondering if one of the reasons is because sexy clothes satin silk etc cost more..

Best Answer

I really like my lingerie but rarely get to wear it .... I often wear a silk bathrobe in the house with heels though.... just makes a girl feel good and turns the hubby's head...

Best Answer

My guy likes me in boy shorts...cotton - lace - satin - silk, all the same to him. He likes the cut.

Best Answer

i never wear any of those things. i like to feel my dress rustling against my skin.

Best Answer

that sounds sexy to, but dont you like the soft feel of slips or panties against your body or are you amuined to the feeling , having it be part of your life or something a girl just wears because

Best Answer

That's why the institution of marriage still works. A man can persuade his wife of the benefit of wearing nylon and silk and petticoats for pleasure.

Best Answer