The only way to get over fear is to face it. Speaking as a fellow Aquarian.

Best Answer

but is it true that the fear could be because I like staying in my confort zone or is it because I dont want to move? please answer. thank you

Best Answer

Comfort zone. Again, the only way to fix this is to move beyond it. Life is pretty pointless if you cannot challenge yourself to improve.

Best Answer

so true. I am such a fearful person. I am crying like a 2 year old since last night and have been tensed since I found out about moving to a new place. It sucks. I have stopped eating properly and dont sleep well. I am glad you have taken the time out to answer my question. Thank you so much.

Best Answer

but i like my comfort zone..

Best Answer

I think most people regardless of astrological sign don't like to exit their comfort zone.

Best Answer

You Zodiass sign has nothing to do with who you are. Do what you want. Be who you are. Do not let something as arbitrary as when your parents' sex organs were working and when your mother's body decided to kick you out be a determining factor in your decisions. Yeah? Can you tell I don't believe in that stuff?

Best Answer