If my parents were to arrange the marriage for me, it'd suck. If my aunt and sister arranged it, I would end up happy. I think it depends a lot upon who is arranging. They have to really know who you are and what you'd like.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

my grandma had an arranged marriage. she told me she didn't like her husband but grew to love him because she had no other choice. As I got older she would tell me that he did everything for her as her husband and that he had been a great husband. She told me a funny story: She said that she was in a restaurant and an Indian asked my grandpa if he could trade horses for her. She was shocked and flattered. He said that he would keep my grandma. But ever since that time she said that he would bring that up playfully to make her laugh because they both knew that they were meant for each other and that the marriage was a good one.

Best Answer

Who knows. Everything works differently fir everyone.

Best Answer

only if the partners can be friends . If the guy is going to be a total controlling a$$ then there's no hope in hell

Best Answer

they can, but not in my case. Maybe it'll grow on me though (*fingers crossed*)

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer