LaDefense LaDefense 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 1, 2012

If my parents were to arrange the marriage for me, it'd suck. If my aunt and sister arranged it, I would end up happy. I think it depends a lot upon who is arranging. They have to really know who you are and what you'd like.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

my grandma had an arranged marriage. she told me she didn't like her husband but grew to love him because she had no other choice. As I got older she would tell me that he did everything for her as her husband and that he had been a great husband. She told me a funny story: She said that she was in a restaurant and an Indian asked my grandpa if he could trade horses for her. She was shocked and flattered. He said that he would keep my grandma. But ever since that time she said that he would bring that up playfully to make her laugh because they both knew that they were meant for each other and that the marriage was a good one.

Best Answer

I don't know but I think the divorce rate is lower in those cultures simply because they accept the fact that they are stuck with whom ever they get and that is it.<br />
I would imagine that many women feel like a posession more than a human when that happens to them.

Best Answer

Agree. I don't think laws are setup in favor of the female if there were to be a divorce either.

Best Answer

Who knows. Everything works differently fir everyone.

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer