davidle davidle 26-30 20 Answers Nov 25, 2010

My Thanksgiving is now over.

Best Answer

I did not realise colour could be felt

Best Answer

Okay, so one race has to like one... race? The answer differs for each girl, I shouldn't have to explain that...<br />
...you know, never mind. I'm not even going to finish whatever I planned on saying.

Best Answer

I think Asian girls like both black and white *****. Update: my lovely Asian wife says Asian girls like big, thick, hard *****.

Best Answer

My asainwife said most of her friends like average size don't want blackcock love whitecock

Best Answer

As long as they are long, fat, and heavy i don't care what color they are. The larger the better.

Best Answer

I prefer a big thick white ****

Best Answer

I have big thick **** love

Best Answer

You best get messaging me then :p x

Best Answer

As a white male, I'm average in length and actually below average in girth. I had a Korean girl once, and she moaned like I had the biggest **** in the world. She was great for my ego. I don't think she minded my race.

Best Answer

any colour will do, they all work the same. It is the fun to hold them that releases all the joy.

Best Answer

No specific color or length......just able to enjoy!!

Best Answer

mostly white some like black

Best Answer

Statistically, I'd say that the vast majority of asian women prefer asian penis. This is because the vast majority of them live in China, and don't really have access to anything else.

Best Answer

They get 1st am 2 Wm blacks are so far down the list because bm try to control them

Best Answer

Most Asian ***** are Brown or Black. But my daughters are Asian. They all prefer White - Brown, but not Black.

Best Answer

well for me its black i love black horny penis

Best Answer

I don't think color matters for girls they like bigger size in lenght and as well as in diameter.

Best Answer

yellow

Best Answer

They like whatever "penis" they think they have the best shot at and has the most money.. Just like in Vietman, Phillipines, etc.. They are interested in stability and being taken care of foremost, not penis.

Best Answer