EarthlingWise EarthlingWise 41-45 13 Answers Feb 20, 2011

babies that cry a lot may have a difficult temperament. Having a difficult temperament, research shows, means that the child is more malleable to his/her environment. If placed in a good environment the child will excel far more than the children that don't have a difficult temperament. However, these children when placed in a detrimental environment are more susceptible to it's effects and can be those who become easily depressed, aggressive, etc.

Best Answer

They become depended on people ..because when a baby cries that baby knows that he or she will most likely get what the baby needs Si they might take that role as adults but they become BIG CRY BAbYS

Best Answer

Babies who cry A lot are sad, need attention, love and care. You need to be able to discern exactly why they are crying. How they turn out depends on how you handle it.

Best Answer

LOL not sure exactly but if my brother is an example... then the answer is yes. LOL

Best Answer

There is a study that suggests a correlation between babies that cry a lot and certain problems such as emotional issues, ADHD... but this doesn't mean that all babies that cry a lot will develop these problems. It may also depend on the reasons they are fussy and how the mother responds to it.

Best Answer

my little sister used to cry alot as a baby and she grew up a sullen child that is timid and cries when confronted and also quite moody and bitchy! She's 10 and im 15

Best Answer

no. In the past 10 years I've had experience with 7 babies. They can be very quiet as babies....and become bossy later in life.<br />
Demonstrative crying, however, may indicate a particular characteristic to be revealed fully in the ensuing years. It's your job as parent to ensure the child is suitably equipped to employ their character for beneficial purpose.<br />
For example, A. Hitler had excellent character traits as a child but they were left unchecked and he abused his character for a malicious purpose.<br />
Don't mess-up. You would not want to be the parent of a tyrant of historic proportion.

Best Answer

Interesting que :D.. I present you my observation of my sistas :D<br />
My younger sista: HARDly cries, turns out to be manipulating and sly, bt she cn be very protective :)<br />
my youngest sista: cries alot, turns out to be chatty loud brat who can't keep her mouth shut. stupidly happy all the time.<br />
both are equally bossy in diff ways -.-

Best Answer

I'm not pretty sure but i heard that those kids who cry alot grow up to be quite and very calm people , or maybe cheerful and always looking at the bright side type of people. Beside crying is healthy for children.

Best Answer

I doubt it. My kid hardly ever cried as an infant, she would let out a few yells and then wait and listen. I like to think it was because I always responded verbally back to to all her vocalizations right from the get go."Wah! Wah! " "Ok, here I come" And I think she was confident that I would.

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

not at all they usually cry since they are expressing there feelings and emotions

Best Answer