NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 4 Answers May 3, 2011

I have a friend who's pretty hott and takes a lot of care of herself. She has a few boys lined up for her all the time, and I guess they only want her because she's attractive. Still she's only had two boyfriends. It's been more than a year since she's broken up with her last boyfriend and she's still pining for him. She's so afraid of dating other guys, she tends to turn down almost all guys that come on to her. In the year and a half her ex and her have been apart, she's only tried dating once... for about 3 weeks. So yes, I guess she does feel ob<x>jectified and wanted only for her physical appereance by many. So maybe she's afraid of being used...and she's pining for that one guy because she probably feels that he liked her for the real her.

Best Answer

If they didn't want to be depicted for the image themselves then they wouldn't spend all that extra time making themselves look nice.

Best Answer