Yea only they can afford better psychiatric help...

Best Answer

They are miserable just like the rest of us but they are miserable in comfort. For example, they can travel or go shopping when they're down. I still believe we have it worse than most of them.

Best Answer

They have their problems like we do - some less some more. Depends I guess. But they don't have to worry about finances as much.

Best Answer

Some problems yes, many problems no way.

Best Answer

I don't know about that. Those starving child brides/soldiers in third world countries probably have it way worse than Jenny, who has a trust fund and is only worried about being unable to fit into her prom dress.<br />
Everyone suffers, but some people have quite a bit to be grateful for on top of that.

Best Answer

No. They have "money problems" of a different sort! Too much. They get jobs done on their body that makes them look ridiculous (botox, silicone, lips, lifts) to look good. They have high fences so they can ignore the "other problems". They live in a fake world.

Best Answer

Rich or poor,we are all human so I agree that we may have some problems(health issues,soocial issues,etc)that relate but over all,when it comes to living a hard and dirty life and all that it brings about....NEVER!!!

Best Answer

heck ya, demi more was smoking some **** to get kutcher out of her head, what is it that she even liked him, is kutcher that good looking?

Best Answer

i think they have more problems

Best Answer

That's what we tell ourselves in order to make ourselves feel better. For the most part I think it is true

Best Answer