Methen Methen 46-50, M 17 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

Nope, someone always asking for a handout...

Best Answer

Billionaires have exactly the kind of lives that they want. I doubt that a billionaire ever does anything that he doesn't want to do.

Best Answer

When you have so much money, you can pretty do anything you want (within reason). But there's only so much money you can spend in a lifetime before you can't think of anything else good to buy.

I suppose how boring your life is, is something entirely up to the person, whether they're a billionaire or an ordinary worker. The billionaire may have vast resources, but what they do with their resources ultimately affects the quality of their lives.

Best Answer

Yes the do especially when their money can't heal their chronic diseases

Best Answer

They have an ability and compulsion to make money. That's basically all they do. It's not boring to them,but it is to everyone else. i've unfortunately had dealings with a few and they were arrogant ,often monsters and all not quite right in the head.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

hell no they are at the top of the food chain the alpha dogs of all alpha dogs they live for the thrill of the hunt and kill

Best Answer

Yes, compared to trillionaires--THEY have all the fun.

Best Answer

i doubt it

Best Answer

High stress I would think

Best Answer

But the management of their companies would keep them always focused

Best Answer

yes , my life is boring

Best Answer

How could that be possible? I doubt there are any bilionaires on EP.

Best Answer