prettygreeneyes1224 prettygreeneyes1224 18-21, F 7 Answers May 30, 2011

I just stated them and I can see the different

Best Answer

yes there are certain ones that will help that. you need to check with your doctor to be sure you get on the correct ones that have that benefit

Best Answer

Yes. Birth control pills can help clear up certain types of acne that are caused by hormonal imbalances. Not the best reason to be taking them though!

Best Answer

Yes, I had that choice but mine is severe enough that I'm taking Accutane for it. If you only have a small amount of acne I suggest trying other brands before going to any type of medication though, although I'm very happy with accutane even though it requires a doctore visit every thirty days for the six months I take it and has many many possible side effects.

Best Answer

Certain ones definitely helped me (Mircette and Yaz) but there were also a couple that made it worse. I suppose it would depend on a person chemistry as to which ones would help or hurt...

Best Answer

yes. some do. mine do. tri-sprintec. or something like that

Best Answer

Yes it can but that would be the wrong reason for taking them my 15yr old daughter almost died taking birth control for cramping each month, the doctor told her it was safe and she developed a dvt and a p.e.

That is a blood clot through her leg and lung, she was in the hospital for 3months fighting for her life.

So please be careful!!

Best Answer

Oh my, I'm so sorry and I hope she's okay now. I'm fifteen as well, so thank you for the warning!

Best Answer