mondae18 mondae18 22-25 10 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Hobbies

*shrugs* That's an unsolved mystery right there.

Best Answer

Lmfao, sh*t it's the truth XD

Best Answer

They should all wear edwardian wigs.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Then it is settled.

Best Answer

no, i don't. I love them the way they are.

Best Answer

Are there only 3 options: natural, fake, and faker? Before I allowed my hair the grown naturally, I relaxed it and NEVER wore a weave or wig. I think you forgot that option.

Best Answer

I had a diff hair style when I had a crush on a guy and he never noticed me until I had plaits in and he noticed me guess what? I then blanked him.

Best Answer

Not sure... I am a natural gal but I got a full head weave this summer to shake up things a bit and this italian guy that I have a crush on did not notice me until I put in the weave. I started my summer class with my kinky cute hair styles like the faux hawk, or pinned up with a bang to the side for two weeks! He swears he can't remember now that we are hanging out romantically. I was shocked and crushed. I showed him pics and he said I was "cute" with the natural hair but I was "hot" and "beautiful" with the weave. SMH its only hair. I wonder what the brothas really feel about it too.

Best Answer

Depends on the man, you'd have to ask him to know for sure.

Best Answer

I don't know, but when in doubt, grab a pressing comb. Men can be confusing these days.

Best Answer

WT??

Best Answer

Black men usually dont care.

Best Answer