mondae18 mondae18 22-25 12 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Hobbies

*shrugs* That's an unsolved mystery right there.

Best Answer

Lmfao, sh*t it's the truth XD

Best Answer

They should all wear edwardian wigs.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Then it is settled.

Best Answer

no, i don't. I love them the way they are.

Best Answer

Are there only 3 options: natural, fake, and faker? Before I allowed my hair the grown naturally, I relaxed it and NEVER wore a weave or wig. I think you forgot that option.

Best Answer

I had a diff hair style when I had a crush on a guy and he never noticed me until I had plaits in and he noticed me guess what? I then blanked him.

Best Answer

Not sure... I am a natural gal but I got a full head weave this summer to shake up things a bit and this italian guy that I have a crush on did not notice me until I put in the weave. I started my summer class with my kinky cute hair styles like the faux hawk, or pinned up with a bang to the side for two weeks! He swears he can't remember now that we are hanging out romantically. I was shocked and crushed. I showed him pics and he said I was "cute" with the natural hair but I was "hot" and "beautiful" with the weave. SMH its only hair. I wonder what the brothas really feel about it too.

Best Answer

Depends on the man, you'd have to ask him to know for sure.

Best Answer

I don't know, but when in doubt, grab a pressing comb. Men can be confusing these days.

Best Answer

WT??

Best Answer

Black men usually dont care.

Best Answer

natural please

Best Answer

Doesn't matter,not one bit...just look good and take pride in your appearance.

Best Answer