peaceonearth1962 peaceonearth1962 41-45, F 35 Answers Oct 3, 2009

no and yes

Best Answer

be in love with whom ever you want. DOn't love them for their **** though. I have been with 2 black guys, both of which were not that big. My husband is my biggest and he is white.

Best Answer

Irish is a good sized one. Color has no importance...unless you are painting your house.

Best Answer

Ive never been with a black man so I can't tell you for sure!

Best Answer

German was definitely in the top running.... The biggest one lately is a slender 5'9 tall blonde dude.... Go figure...

You should love anyone, regardless of their endowment.

Best Answer

No, the stereotype is not true, saw a documentary TV show about it, it usually has to do with how tall the man is, but there are no rules with this sort of thing. A guy has what he has, just because. And DUH! of course you can like any race that you want!

Best Answer

Why don't you go buy a tape measure then go out and measure them. If might give some purpose to the otherwise empty and useless life you have.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Blacks on average have bigger dicks than whites, as do whites on average, have bigger dicks than Asians. Its as simple as that.

Asians average - 4 - 6"

whites average - 5 - 7"

Blacks average - 6 - 9" plus

Black's seem to have a much wider range that the others, whereas you will more likely to see a black having 10, 11 plus" than a white. Finding an Asian male approaching 11" is practically unheard of.

Best Answer

I don't know, I have been told both ways. anyway my 6.5 has bee plenty good for the chicks I've known. In fact I have been asked to not go quite so deep, it hurts.

I'm white male, I've loved a couple of black woman. they are really sensous and sexy.

Guys, when you measure it you measure it from the top on your pubic bone, not the bottom. I think this is a common mistake.

Best Answer

All the black ***** I have seen were large with some being HUGE. I don't claim to be an expert, but I do believe that GENERALLY SPEAKING, it is true.

Best Answer

No they don't and yes it is ok. Some black guys have huge dicks some have average some as small just the same as any other race, although in general theres about an inch variation in average sizes in races going from Asian, Hispanic, Caucasion to Black. Basically just because a guy is any particular race doesnt mean they are going to automatically have a bigger **** than another race. I've been in many compare situations/contests and also to a few nude areas so far, see a fair few guys dicks of various sizes and races. I've seen some really big dicks of all races, but i'm still undefeated on size personally :D

Best Answer

I have seen big blk **** and little blk **** skin color plays no part in **** size but i do find blk men sexy

Best Answer

all i know is i do have a big ****

Best Answer

Skin color has nothing to do with penis size. And of course it's okay to love someone of a different race. Love is an expression of the soul...you don't get to choose who you love.

Best Answer

I am a black male and I love white girls

Best Answer

Well black people are naturally more muscular, and your "****" is a muscle. lol But, why would it matter? And who cares what color a guy is if a "chick" is in love with him. I'm in love with "chicks" of all different colors. Is that OK? Or is it only OK if I have a small "****"?

Best Answer

Its okay to be inlove with a person, it doesn't matter about color!! Do all black men have a big ****?? HELL NO!!! I've had a few brothers back in my hump day and the horror stories I can tell you!! The last time I slept with a black man, he was all talk about how big he was and how long he can last...and I was a week away from getting baptist so I thought, What the hell! Well the joke was on me. The boy had a tootsie roll and lasted about 3 minutes. Even my cats felt bad for me, the boy cat looked at me as if to say I last longer then he did and started to lick my big toe. So sad. But that's just me, it could work out for you.

Best Answer

I don't know if that is true

is that why this ( white chick) is in love with a black man? because they are well endowed.

thats not love , thats something else , when in the world people will differenciate between love and lust ????

the question is , would you still be in love with him if he has ( the average size)??

Best Answer

Yes it is true , we have. The second question is a bit raciest.

Best Answer