Harelyhansen Harelyhansen 31-35 22 Answers Mar 21, 2012

I love white guys and yes will definitely xxxxxx them. I am married to one and have a white lover.

Best Answer

Married to a white male and have a white lover? Would you like another?

Best Answer

Yes - as a black women I find white men very nice and that myth is not always true. White men do not seem to be cheap and seem to enjoy women of color nowadays!

Best Answer

I dated a black woman and she didn't seem to have a preference. A matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she married a white guy.

Best Answer

I love black woman eating them have sex with them any my black queen looking call me

Best Answer

I f-ck them allllllll the time

Best Answer

Yes we do! i enjoy having sexy with White men because they are romantic in bed and they also love to give oral sex.

Best Answer

OMG! Where are you? Lets get together...........ASAP?

Best Answer

I think if everyone was completely honest you find most people have at least fantasized about being with other races/ethnicity....but fewer are bold enough to go out their comfort zone and try it. I know I have enjoyed a few white women. I also think it depends on if the person went to college cause that's where more people experiment with stuff since they away from family and close family friends. My experiences with different ethnicities and open mindedness would have been very limited if I had just stayed near home and got a regular blue collar job. So yeah think it definately depends on experiences and education.

Best Answer

Like anything else, depends on the woman. I certainly know one who does!

Best Answer

some do, but mostly no.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I would sure like to find some sexy, hot, black women in Texas to meet and play with. Any black ladies in the Texas region? Abilene, DFW or Austin?

Best Answer

Yes, there are plenty of black women that are attracted to white men and enjoy facing white men. I find that there are many black women that enjoy ******* white men if you are open and seek that out

Best Answer

Over the centuries of slavery; black women have been thoroughly taugh that a black man is worthless and no account through the beatings and being forced sex with white men. As a result this attitude has been taught to black women by their mothers before them. <br />
The once proud hard working family supporting black man has been reduced to no more than having a criminal mentality over the years because "like the dummy he is" he won't get up off his *** and prove to himself that his own self worth is far greater than being beaten down physically and mentally and disgraced over the centuries. Most of them have fallen weak to the "I can't" instead of the "watch me do" attitude. As a result most black women have lost the desire for their first love and crossed to the other side "because of the dollar value." Their is really no love involved. They give their body because of what the white man can buy to keep them satisfied.

Best Answer

I beg to differ. As an open minded black woman who has dated both black men and white men, I think ATTITUDE plays a huge role when most women make the decision to either date or marry a certain man. No-one is putting any black man down. Black men need to have 'the I can do attitude' and then MUST 'do' instead of blaming someone else for their lack of drive. Frankly speaking I prefer a man with brains rather than one with a big d (I) c k. I like black men but LOVE white guys, hence I got married to a white man and have been happy ever since....almost 15 years and counting......

Best Answer

black women dont have sex with white men beause <br />
1. racist<br />
2. dont thing white men would date them<br />
3. thers no white men in ther area they live<br />
4. sterotypes/ profileing... <br />
5. blk women thing ther god gifts to the world<br />
and ther not

Best Answer

Depends on the woman. Many do, but a majority still don't.

Best Answer

Sadly the majority of black women who have sex with multiple races, these black women will **** the non black man much more passionately and intensely than her own deserving race of men. We're a sad people.

Best Answer

Not true at all. Statistically, black men are still ahead in terms of numbers mating interracially and more black women still refuse. Perhaps those men are not as "deserving" as you think.

Best Answer

Yes, i had sex with a white man the other week and I was hands down the best sexual experience I've ever had. We had drunk sex the night before(which was great) he ate me out played with my *** a bit made me *** multiple times it was like I finally found some one who likes to please back. I like the sensation of anal play but most black men act like it's the end of the world if you ask him to do so. The white guy I was with just eased on to it and I was surprised. The next morning when we woke up we had some pillow talk then he started to kiss me and I asked him to **** me from behind it felt amazing he got tired(he's a bit older than me ) so I started giving him head then he started fingering me.. While he was doing it he spread my legs wide rubbing all over me kissing my neck. The sexiest thing was while I'm loosing my mind by how good it felt he hovered his mouth over mine softly kissing me staring at me *** for 10 minutes ugh so sexy then when I couldn't take it any more he kissed me for a bit the he got on top of me and ****** me hard. He pined me inside of his legs so I couldn't move and the angle he had my legs spread made him in perfect contact with my gspot I lost it instantly I kept comming. Every time I tried to push him back he laid his weight on me and went harder ugh lord. That man was heaven sent and he wasn't even that large. He was just a good passionate partner.

Best Answer

Have black women cheated on bf. with a white guy

Best Answer

I am a white man who loves to have sex with married black women - no complications just lots of good sex - I have 4 black women who I **** montly all married to black men and it just can not stop ******* them even though I have 2 single girlfriend 1 white and 1 Asian - it is so fun to **** married black women who are on the clock all white men should try it!

Best Answer

I just had sex all day with a beautiful black lady yes it happens and I would do it again and again im tired of this crap that black women do it for money she makes more than me and she rocked my world

Best Answer

Black Women are not overly sensitive to their color. They only see men as men. If they have an opportunity to **** with a white man, they will take advantage of the opportunity and not give the activity a second thought. What she did was of her own business and she does not have to explain anything to anyone.

Best Answer