Harelyhansen Harelyhansen 31-35 21 Answers Mar 21, 2012

I love white guys and yes will definitely xxxxxx them. I am married to one and have a white lover.

Best Answer

Married to a white male and have a white lover? Would you like another?

Best Answer

Yes - as a black women I find white men very nice and that myth is not always true. White men do not seem to be cheap and seem to enjoy women of color nowadays!

Best Answer

I dated a black woman and she didn't seem to have a preference. A matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she married a white guy.

Best Answer

I f-ck them allllllll the time

Best Answer

Yes we do! i enjoy having sexy with White men because they are romantic in bed and they also love to give oral sex.

Best Answer

OMG! Where are you? Lets get together...........ASAP?

Best Answer

I think if everyone was completely honest you find most people have at least fantasized about being with other races/ethnicity....but fewer are bold enough to go out their comfort zone and try it. I know I have enjoyed a few white women. I also think it depends on if the person went to college cause that's where more people experiment with stuff since they away from family and close family friends. My experiences with different ethnicities and open mindedness would have been very limited if I had just stayed near home and got a regular blue collar job. So yeah think it definately depends on experiences and education.

Best Answer

Like anything else, depends on the woman. I certainly know one who does!

Best Answer

some do, but mostly no.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I would sure like to find some sexy, hot, black women in Texas to meet and play with. Any black ladies in the Texas region? Abilene, DFW or Austin?

Best Answer

I love black woman eating them have sex with them any my black queen looking call me

Best Answer

Yes, there are plenty of black women that are attracted to white men and enjoy facing white men. I find that there are many black women that enjoy ******* white men if you are open and seek that out

Best Answer

Over the centuries of slavery; black women have been thoroughly taugh that a black man is worthless and no account through the beatings and being forced sex with white men. As a result this attitude has been taught to black women by their mothers before them.

The once proud hard working family supporting black man has been reduced to no more than having a criminal mentality over the years because "like the dummy he is" he won't get up off his *** and prove to himself that his own self worth is far greater than being beaten down physically and mentally and disgraced over the centuries. Most of them have fallen weak to the "I can't" instead of the "watch me do" attitude. As a result most black women have lost the desire for their first love and crossed to the other side "because of the dollar value." Their is really no love involved. They give their body because of what the white man can buy to keep them satisfied.

Best Answer

I beg to differ. As an open minded black woman who has dated both black men and white men, I think ATTITUDE plays a huge role when most women make the decision to either date or marry a certain man. No-one is putting any black man down. Black men need to have 'the I can do attitude' and then MUST 'do' instead of blaming someone else for their lack of drive. Frankly speaking I prefer a man with brains rather than one with a big d (I) c k. I like black men but LOVE white guys, hence I got married to a white man and have been happy ever since....almost 15 years and counting......

Best Answer

black women dont have sex with white men beause

1. racist

2. dont thing white men would date them

3. thers no white men in ther area they live

4. sterotypes/ profileing...

5. blk women thing ther god gifts to the world

and ther not

Best Answer

Depends on the woman. Many do, but a majority still don't.

Best Answer

Sadly the majority of black women who have sex with multiple races, these black women will **** the non black man much more passionately and intensely than her own deserving race of men. We're a sad people.

Best Answer

Not true at all. Statistically, black men are still ahead in terms of numbers mating interracially and more black women still refuse. Perhaps those men are not as "deserving" as you think.

Best Answer

Have black women cheated on bf. with a white guy

Best Answer

I just had sex all day with a beautiful black lady yes it happens and I would do it again and again im tired of this crap that black women do it for money she makes more than me and she rocked my world

Best Answer

Black Women are not overly sensitive to their color. They only see men as men. If they have an opportunity to **** with a white man, they will take advantage of the opportunity and not give the activity a second thought. What she did was of her own business and she does not have to explain anything to anyone.

Best Answer