I mean... I've heard different things from different people. Thanks for the responses!
Jujalee Jujalee 70+ 14 Answers May 13, 2009

I'm not a natural blonde now (my hair's a mousy colour and I dye it so it's lighter), but when I was younger, my hair was a golden colour. However, I'm jet black below and always have been, which does not match my mousy hair on top. So the short answer to the question is some blonde haired people, they basically don't match. :)

Best Answer

I am blonde and have always been but my pubic hair is dark brown, my eyebrowns are dirty blonde and my eyelashes are black. I belive it's because many people that are born blonde eventually get brown hair.

Best Answer

not always, im a natural blonde but my eyebrows and pubic hair is brown.

Best Answer

There are natural blondes with dark pubes all over the place. Usually the eyebrows show the body hair color, but sometimes they don't. There are definitely "true" blondes, but those with naturally blonde hair on their heads and darker pubes aren't "false" blondes.

Best Answer

If they're a natural blonde, then their pubic hair is also blonde, but it's often a slightly darker shade of blonde than the hair on their head. So someone who has a natural shade of medium or dark blonde hair will probably have light brown pubic hair.<br />
If it's dark brown or black, then they're not a natural blonde!

Best Answer

And it even goes gray eventually.

Best Answer

Before I shaved it all off almost 7 years ago, as a natural blonde, my pubic hair WAS a very light blown, or dirty blonde. It's darker than my head hair but, certainly NOT black or dark brown! That's just me, though. And, I don't date or screw blonde men- UGH!

Best Answer

blonde the carpet should match the curtains! LOL

Best Answer

My fiance is dirty blond, and his pubic hair is a light brown.

Best Answer

Yes. I am a natural blonde and while the shade differs depending on the part of my body, it's all blonde. Example, my arms and legs have very light, fine hair. My eyebrows are a bit lighter than the hair on my head. My pubic hair is the same color as on my head, it is also not as coarse, and is fairly straight/wavey. No curls for this girl.

Best Answer