waitingforthestormtopass waitingforthestormtopass 16-17 24 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i think a good perosnality over contrasts body type. who cares if your skinny if your a snobby self centered b-i-t-c-h?

Best Answer

I'm a man, not a boy and I prefer a curvy woman.

Best Answer

That was going to be part of my answer..boys, or men? ;)

Best Answer

Yeah, it ooked me out just thinking curvy girl. WOMAN.. fully grown, doesn't care about nail polish or justin beiber, etc.

Best Answer

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Best Answer

Skinny every time. No one more than 35 kilos is interesting to me. Tiny, skinny, boney, ah yes.

Best Answer

A bit curvy, but not too curvy or they would be fat

Best Answer

they dont give a turtles tail as long as there a good kisser

Best Answer

Boys prefer a woman that can deal with them, because they know that the modern woman does not NEED a man to fill any basic need in her life. So the best they can hope for is a woman of solid devotion. And then there are boys that know they have nothing to lose, so they go for the first vagina they can find, and then move on to the next. The real question is: Which future would you prefer?

Best Answer

Why does it always have to be "or" in these types of questions, men love women period..well most do. I personally love a curvy woman but I am also crazy for petite women as well. If given the option of only one is would definitely be a curvy woman, a curvy woman has more meat on her bones meaning ample chest and a$$ not just wide hips.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

all they care about is t*ts

Best Answer

Definitely curvy, for me. When they're too skinny it feels like I'm hugging a little kid.

Best Answer

Most prefer curvy (not defined as fat). Just look at the men's magazines, you aren't going to see the heroin chic models you see in the woman's magazines.

Best Answer

Lean and firm men.

Best Answer

It depends on the boy.

Best Answer

I have not got a clue because I'm not all boys but I can give you my opinion. Curvy, curvy, curvy, curvy. <br />
:D

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Not really...... its all personally preference (some like the bone - some like the meat)

Best Answer

Curvy girls attract me but I don't really have a type.

Best Answer