verycheeky verycheeky 36-40, F 15 Answers Oct 10, 2009

Of course not verychewy... I mean verycheeky.

Best Answer

In several different parts of the world. There are different types of cannibals. Some who eat only their enemies and others who eat certian parts and people for different reasons. There are still quite a few in Africa who practice this, although it is frowned upon by most of the countries and tribes. Several tribes in South America who still eat their enemies to get their strength. Many smaller tribes in the Phillipian Island do for religous reasons. Some small island in the pacific there are still those who practice it for various reason, usally cerimonial. So yes cannibals still exist today. I understand from some who have met them they are usally a nice people and very hospitable, just becareful what you eat while visiting.

Best Answer

Yes.. I think somewhere in Africa, I read.

Best Answer

Yes, they work in the Senate on Capitol Hill in the USA and the House of Lords and Parliament in England.

Best Answer

Yeah, there are tribes along Africa, I'm not positive in what country..<br />
they call their cannibalism Kujo.. yes like that movie..

Best Answer

Yes, at least I think so. There are the obvious serial killer types, but I'd guess there are still some hidden away tribes that have that as part of their religion. Exocannibalists would eat at least part of their enemies to take within themselves the essence of their enemies, endocannibaloists would eat their own dead in the bleief that by doing so they were keeping the soul of the dead alive within the group.<br />
Or, yuou could make an argument that the Christian sacrament is simple a symbolic form of endocannibalism.

Best Answer

mwahahhaha

Best Answer

I would imagine so ... mostly the mentally ill.... serial killers etc.... but I'm sure there are clans of indigenous people who likely do that regularly.

Best Answer

yes. im not one.

Best Answer

Me!

Best Answer