flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 13 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Domestic cats are so well fed they just play with them, they kill them with the paws and then nibble a bit here an there.

Best Answer

My cat eats the heads and puts the bodies in our boots and shoes. I don't know why and I wish he would stop doing it.

Best Answer

My experience has been that it is largely dependent on how hungry the cat is. They will usually torment the mouse without mercy, then attempt to gobble it down whole, throw it up and then take off small chunks Not for the faint of heart but then again you did ask. And for some unknown reason I answered. lol smh

Best Answer

In my experience, the cats either don't eat it, or they leave the head. :)

Best Answer

gizzards

Best Answer

When I was a teenager I had a cat who never ate the mice. She always brought them to one of us and acted like it was a big gift from her. She never did understand why we didn't get all excited over her gift. But come on in all honesty how excited can you get over a dead mouse being dropped in your lap?

Best Answer

ours often chews the head off first, then downs the rest.

Best Answer

Well. My cats never ate them, very picky little ladies and gentleman. They lived outside so they got quite a lot of fun creatures. Most they just kill for fun. I've never seen my cats eating a rat or mouse. Now my dog likes trying to eat them after the cat has killed them. The grossest noise I ever heard was the dog crunching through the head of it. I had to turn on the hose to get him to drop it.

Best Answer

I'm sorry I asked this question!!!!

Best Answer

Haha. Why? it's a very informative little anecdote.

Best Answer

Maybe tmi!

Best Answer

It's a dog eat mouse world. Get over it! ;)

Best Answer

They play with them first then probably nibble bits off.

Best Answer

My cat just plays with them until they die then gets bored and brings it to me. My cat is so sweet to me.

Best Answer