Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 6 Answers Mar 13, 2013 in Religion

Yes but that's because I live in the bell tower of the cathedral due to being ostracized by my large hunchback.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say often, but periodically would likely describe it ba<x>sed on what I and other family members have said. Horrible Jehova's Witnesses. I consider it trespassing and order them to leave as I have not invited them and they have no legal right to access my property (unlike delivery persons (they have the contractual right to deliver the mail), meter readers, government personnel - like the census people, etc.).

Best Answer

Next time they come to the door tell them you are close friends with a disfellowshipped person. They will most likely stop coming to your door. Tell them there shunning policies are wrong and do not come back again ... This works better than trying the legal trespass logic

Best Answer

Ooh, that might work. I might mention that to my mom, she usually sees them.

Best Answer

Yup read my stories on shunning and being a former JW..

Best Answer

do you mean random unsolicited recruiters?

Best Answer

Yes unsolicited ... Just a - knock knock knock on your door.

Best Answer

oh, ok! only once in 6 years since i moved to the lovely house in the woods with a long steep driveway. i take the unpopular position that they are unwelcome trespassers and if they are so dang concerned about helping people they should be doing something useful with their time and energy. i wish i had an alligator moat for them.

Best Answer

They used to... But now they come no more. Violence always works.

Best Answer