Brokenhearted27 Brokenhearted27 22-25, F 13 Answers May 27, 2011

We are both over sixty and yes the passion is still there. What you make up for because of a lack of youth is the knowing. You know each others personal wishes in the bedroom which although still evolving makes for an exciting well thought out time.

Best Answer

Not often, but with the aid of a back massager on her **** whle we ****, the sex is more satisfiying than it was 45 years ago.

Best Answer

Yes and contrary to popular opinion I have been married for 22 years been together for 25 years and we have passion and long for each other. Yes we have passionate love, not 3 times a day like if we were 20 but we know what we like and what makes each other happy. We talk and that is why we are still together, we talk and she is my best friend and soul mate. So yes it still does happen.

Best Answer

Yes, but not often. Sex gets old when you've been with the same person for many years. That's why people cheat, for the excitement and the variety...

Best Answer

of course.but not normally with one another

Best Answer

My wife and I did.

Best Answer

Not at the same pace as when younger, but the love has gone much deeper in other ways. We have blended together like yin and yang.

Best Answer

Absolutely yes. Passion, romance, intrigue, fascination can all continue, but this takes two creative people. Less imaginative and committed people just say it's died and look elsewhere. <br />
It takes a lifetime to love a woman properly.

Best Answer

I know I and Piglet do but we're quite exceptional, I like to believe

Best Answer

Read a few stories on here and you will think that no one married more than 10 years even talk to each other, LOL

Best Answer