No- I'm that one that gets 'er done yesterday

Best Answer

nope ...i just go with the flow ....less stress that way.....and if its worth doing ..its worth waiting for

Best Answer

Sounds nice,the way you say that all relaxed like :) but Im not sure I understand...are you saying commitments don't bother you or that you blow off commitments in favor of doing whatever seems more natural?

Best Answer

is that emotional commitments ....or work?....but there againemotional commitments ....shouldnt involve freaking you out ... so go with the flow

Best Answer

I was referring to both professional and emotional...any commitments make me feel trapped.It feels like prison to me.I get this hot flash when Im dating some one and they say "what time will you be here?" or at work when I have 45 minutes before I have to be there.What is that? Im never going to have any money or sex until I figure this out,haha!

Best Answer

re the date ....tell them bewteen 6 and 7.....people i work for i say ..see you sometime before 12 ...works for me !..... me sure good sex is worth waiting for

Best Answer

No. I work good under pressure and structure and organization is the best for me but everyone's diffrent.

Best Answer

I admire that.My sis is the same way.

Best Answer

I think they are more motivational for me (a procrastinator) and it's sometimes hard for me to get things done without them. They also help me organize and prioritize.

Best Answer