2Buddies 2Buddies 46-50, M 9 Answers Feb 22, 2011

Yes, my dog twitches his legs and mouth while his eys shutter during sleep.

He loves life.

Best Answer

YES...very much so.

Best Answer

i saw a video of a cat jumping and bouncing off walls while completely asleep. it was an experiment to demonstrate that our brain has some kind of nerve or something that keeps us from acting out our dreams. The reason why sleepwalkers sleepwalk is because they override this paralyzing effect somehow. i guess it's true; I mean when i'm aware that I'm having nightmares, I cannot move, and it takes so great an effort to even wiggle a pinky.

i guess cat brains have the same feature. dogs too, i think.

by the way, to do the experiment mentioned above, they cut that particular nerve on the cat that causes paralysis during sleep.

Best Answer

YES, THEY DO!!

Best Answer

Oh yes. I googled it and yes they do. The funny part was that the next day I saw my kitty moving his paws. Wonder what he was dreaming of...

Best Answer

Yes they certainly do. I know that my dog and my cat twitched and sometimes barked and meowed in their sleep. I always said they were dreaming that they were running.

Best Answer