My MALE Jack Russell does as he has two females at our place<br />
Extra $exual Power

Best Answer

Yes my dogs have the extra special powers of being adorable and friendly.

Best Answer

some must, they use them as alert dogs for patients who have seizures.

Best Answer

I think they do.

Best Answer

Dogs and cats have been known to react right before an earthquake or disturbance, and seem to be able to sense when their people are out of sorts. Maybe not ESP, but definitely sensitive.

Best Answer

I do believe that all animals have some psychic abilities. I don't believe they get words, but I do think they intercept images in our heads. We had a dog who would run and get his leash if we thought about taking him for a walk. If we just thought about going out for a walk to the store alone, he wouldn't budge, but if we planned to take him, he'd run and get the leash. It had nothing to do with schedule as we all took him out at different times of the day or night. We didn't have a schedule and we didn't always take him with us when we went out. He just knew. I could give a lot of examples of the same kind of behavior from animals. Especially rats and dogs.

Best Answer

yep - mind readers all of 'em

Best Answer