Or there is a new person, and we're having water-fights and stuff. Then I either begin to question the dream's reality (which hence ruins it, because I begin to realize I'm dreaming, I contort it too much) or wake up..then I feel like I miss the person I was just playing with or speaking to. A lot of the time it's a made-up person, but other times, it's my friends. Everytime I dream of them they're glad to see me, then when I wake up I feel upset because I enjoy seeing them everytime and it was like I was really there with them.
Cryselon Cryselon 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Stop , I'm getting the sads here :(

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

if there is continuation..

Best Answer

Dreams do sort things out over night (sleeping) and sometime tell you what you like, don't like or miss. If you believe you dreams call someone and get together.<br />
I actually was with 2 beautiful women and went to dinner. There after nothing happen and went home alone. Sure I dreamed of having fun with them but reality step in and found myself alone. Guess I still have learning to do with women I am with.

Best Answer

mine do. but its because it will be of my boyfriend cheating on me and stuff and ill wakeup with that hurt feeling. other dreams with the same concept.

Best Answer