missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 32 Answers Jan 6, 2010

No, only sober people tell the truth when they are drunk.

Best Answer

I hope not, the last two times my boyfriend was drunk he told me he didnt want to be together and that he had feelings for my best friend. <br />
then i leave him, and in the mornng when he's sober he says he was just drunk and that i'm the only girl out there for him :S

Best Answer

Yes they do, they also make up the biggest lies when they are drunk too.

Best Answer

My boyfriend tells me he loves me when he's sober then he doesn't when he's drunk it's happened on many occasions I'm just so confused :(

Best Answer

My boyfriend had just broken up with me and a few days later he got drunk and started sayin stuff like "I love u" "I still have feelings for u" and so on, practically beggin me to get back together with him, and then when we wake up he says he doesn't remember a thing and that I should just ignore that he had said it...<br />
so I hope people don't tell the truth when they're drunk

Best Answer

It's been my experience, with an alcoholic ex-husband, a sister, and a mother-in-law.....you get to know how/what they really think, when they've had a few too many.

Best Answer

the type of truth that is bigger then expected.

Best Answer

hell even if they did the looser wouldn't remember it (referring to one specific alcoholic not just any random casual drinker)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Absolutely every time!! Except when they don't!<br />
I have always thought that as part of preparations for marriage, a couple should get drunk together under different conditions and separate occasions.<br />
Such as "she get's drunk on the town", he get's drunk on the town", "she gets drunk home", "they get drunk.... and so on<br />
I also think a potential couple should remodel a portion of a house together(particularly bedroom and kitchen) and take a cross country car trip with the in-laws....among other Herculean tasks that come to mind.<br />
-Chris

Best Answer

This is why I dont drink too much..

Best Answer

I do! It would be unfair if others didn't!

Best Answer

How would they know... most don't remember a thing they say. So it could go either way!

Best Answer

they often try, in a fit of sudden heart-to-heart openness -- but they can be pretty inarticulate.

Best Answer

Alcohol lowers inhibitions and impairs common sense. Therefore many people say things that tey are thinking but would not say sober. Liars are still liars drunk or sober. Also, some people use alcohol as an excuse to say things that they don't have the nerve to say sober. Then its" Sorry, I must have been drunk. I didn't mean it." "En vino, Veritas" is not always accurate.

Best Answer

I have a tendency to tell people what I really think of them, and it's never too good. I try to avoid getting drunk with too many people

Best Answer

some people do, im not sure about all because some people lie rather well

Best Answer

Thwy can but it is hard to tell the truth from lies.

Best Answer