like in the face and such
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 23 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Community

i would think so. it IS taking a toll on your body

Best Answer

No it doesn't. I have an eating disorder and I still look younger than my age. It is also in your genes.

Best Answer

That is for now, you dont know what effect it wil have on you next year or even after that.

Best Answer

I had a very high matablizem and just think, my mother can't get over 100 lbs. She is 94 lbs and healthy. No matter what she eats she won't gain weight.

Best Answer

From what I've seen, it seems to.

Best Answer

More like bloats or flattens your features...

Best Answer

If you look at an 80yr old lady who has not eaten for a month who has no teeth and they have dried sparse hair, bone disease, hollow eyed, haunted skeleton face, your bones are like razors to make love to, stretch marks from losing weight, grey skin, bad breath, dry mouth, no energy, you feel a breeze like it's -40 degrees. To cuddle you it's like ho.ding on to a stiff carcass. Pure ugly!

Best Answer

yes because you are not getting nutrition which goes into your pours. i recommend a vegan diet and dont use face wash just use msm lavender lotion or something like that.

Best Answer

Hun your question in itself is worrying, the change to your body would depend on the disorder...sickness will discolour your teeth and bloat your face, anorexia will deny you essential vitamins which will change a wide range of things from jaundice to brittle bones. You can get loafs of information if you google health problems for the ED your thinking of :( look after yourself and your loved ones!

Best Answer

definately. starvation makes the skin look pale, dry, without the proper hydration the wrinkles make way. not eating sufficiently will eventually start other symptoms, such as hair falling, dark circles under the eyes,unhealthy looking face generally.

Best Answer

Being malnourished causes your insides to die away. You might still look fine on the outside, but inside you'd be a mess.

Best Answer

Depends on what eating disorder you have but typically yes

Best Answer

A really significant case of anorexia will age someone. However, a moderate amount of calorie deprivation makes people look better and age less. Look into calorie deprivation, in rodents they look remarkably better than same age rodents.

Best Answer

yes, bulimia rots the teeth and anorexia makes you have bone loss among many other aliments. Also, overeating leads to problems as well... so does it make you age faster? ya.. if you ask me.

Best Answer

they can.. or they can simply kill you.. no matter what the effects are, they are not pleasant..

Best Answer

yes it does sadly. Malnutrition makes you age faster because the cells in your body arent receiving enough nutrition

Best Answer

I would say yes.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer