lindseystyleblogspot lindseystyleblogspot 22-25 6 Answers Aug 23, 2010

It should be legalized in all states

Best Answer

The cops don't really care. As long as you are not out on the street, they don't care. Prostitution is a politacal issue mostly. When it is out on the streets, people are outraged. When it is behind closed doors and discreet nobody care.

There are four cops who regularly patrol the neighboorhood where my incall is located. They all know about me and leave me alone. Twice I have let them come in and check for drugs. Since my incall is drug free the left with no issue.

Best Answer

When two consenting adults agree to get together for mutual companionship at a cost and then it leads to a sexual encounter, it is not the same as prostitution.

Best Answer

You're talking about two consenting adults, in private.

Best Answer

escort = hooker just cost a little more if they label themselves an escort , the reason they don't get arrrested more is the police department doesn't want to make an appointment and wait to catch the escort

Best Answer