I'm not trying to be superficial, I'm just wondering. The p*rn I have seen that had fat guys in them always had small ones.
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 12 Answers Feb 17, 2012

This is probably the stupidest question I've come across on the EP Q&A, and that's really saying something.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

No honestly another reason to not bring up obese kids.

Best Answer

Good question actually and educational for some men. Growing up fat, yes you will have a much smaller penis. So another reason to avoid obesity in kids. Some men have reported upon losing weight they gain inches on their penis' length.

Best Answer

Yes in fact some of us do but an inch or 2 is buried in fat but does penetrate during sex because the fat rolls back. I for one am 5 foot 9 I am 280lbs & I have a 7 inch **** that is 5.75 inches in girth (1.5 wide) you can see it on http://werewolf2814.tumblr.com

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I would say that the fatter a man gets, the smaller his penis appears (to a certain point). Also, when a fat man loses a significant amount of weight, his penis will tend to "grow" in size when that fat isn't surrounding it. <br />
According to Dr. Oz: "For every 15 pounds of fat lost, a man can expect to perceive increases of more than an inch in penis length." I'm sure that maybe limited to a certain point. If you lost 100 pounds, I doubt if any man would grow and extra 6.5 inches, but I could be wrong.

Best Answer

they have size challenged ones

Best Answer

lol i wouldn't know, why are you dating a fat guy?

Best Answer

im not lol, my bf has a sexy average weight body

Best Answer

You have to remember that the fat around the pubic mound makes the penis look smaller than it is.

Best Answer

I'm fat, and mine is small. Of course, mine was small before I got fat, so getting fat only made it worse. lol

Best Answer