QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

Depends on your earning potential with the degree you have and how much passion you have for the career you'll be working in. That could make a great difference, and how creative you can be with that degree, such as writing books which can turn into a great career for someone very creative.

Best Answer

Exactly what I have been telling my high school senior!

Best Answer

For me, yes, but I was not in debt. I was lucky enough that even though I didn't qualify for grants or other aid, I had a small scholarship for arts and then my dad and stepmom paid for 2.5 yrs of tuition. I paid my own living expenses, books, etc, through working full time and then I paid for my last 18 months of college all by myself. It was hard but I did it, and graduated with no student loan debt. Granted this was in 2000 at a pretty inexpensive state school though.

I've never regretted getting my BA even when I've had trouble making employers see the worth of my major. It's still a huge plus and helps in many surprising ways.

Best Answer

Education is a valuable asset. I believe in continuously education oneself throughout your life time. Though, I prefer to work and make an income while educating myself. My preference takes longer to achieve educational goals but allows one to live comfortably while attending college.

Best Answer

Yes... It is the only way to get into a lot of the fields I am interested in... For example you can't want to be a doctor, yet not go to college... It should be looked at as something you just need to do... Of course there are cheap to almost free options out there, like everything else in life you do have choices on what quality you want to get, or how much you are willing to pay...

Best Answer