Depends on your earning potential with the degree you have and how much passion you have for the career you'll be working in. That could make a great difference, and how creative you can be with that degree, such as writing books which can turn into a great career for someone very creative.

Best Answer

Exactly what I have been telling my high school senior!

Best Answer

Education is a valuable asset. I believe in continuously education oneself throughout your life time. Though, I prefer to work and make an income while educating myself. My preference takes longer to achieve educational goals but allows one to live comfortably while attending college.

Best Answer

Yes... It is the only way to get into a lot of the fields I am interested in... For example you can't want to be a doctor, yet not go to college... It should be looked at as something you just need to do... Of course there are cheap to almost free options out there, like everything else in life you do have choices on what quality you want to get, or how much you are willing to pay...

Best Answer