Nishitaa Nishitaa 22-25, F 19 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Girls ***** and *****, guys deal with it and move on, no baggage... It's great to be a guy.

Best Answer

Guys can punch someone out or tear something up. Most women are conditioned to use their words when frustrated. It is good to be a guy.

Best Answer

I know girls who can go on and on and on and onnn about a girl she doesn't like, but for a guy, we'll say we don't like them ( sometime we'll give one reason why; He's an *******, etc ) ... Or we can solve it with our fist and then move on in life, period. There's no use of talking about them -- it's not like they'll change if we talk about them 24/7, that's why I never understand why girls talk so much about another.

Best Answer

Ya. Chicks are wy bitchier than guys. If guys don't like another guy, fine, they don't don't hang or with him. And we figure out that someone doesn't like us. Move on and meet other guy buddies. But chicks ... No. You like to pick on one another to the death. Lol. Yup! I'm glad I'm a guy.

Best Answer

Is anyone else still trying to figure out what ***** is? lol

Best Answer

B****

Best Answer

Women are very catty and will talk about other women any time.<br />
Guys will just say he is a jerk and go one with life.

Best Answer

Girls ***** about girls WAY more often then guys ***** about guys. In my younger days it was a simple "sorry I pissed you off, hit my in the nuts and were cool okay? As long as you don't tell your mom". With some sore testicles later your back to being bros.

Best Answer

I think guys b*tch probably almost as much, however, when guys b*tch, it stays between the two boys who gossiped, but when a girl gossips to another, that girl will generally go and say it to someone else, only more exaggerated, then it'll get around the whole friend ship group and girls will look for a drama. Guys just leave it at that and forget about it after whats said has been said.

Best Answer

Unfortuneately us girls for sure. <br />
Guys do ***** too but they get over things much faster. <br />
Girls get quite gritty and mean at times !

Best Answer

Us girlies come top for deffo! But I am the gossip queen but ya see people don't expect that in me so I always keep it to myself. ;)

Best Answer

I think it’s 50/50 and depends largely on specific situations.

Best Answer

Yes, on average, they do.

Best Answer

hmm Id have to say so as guys tend not to really care...Ive seen girls ***** about girls that they think are after their man or friends... a guy dont care if another guy comes in after his friends he might get a bit bitchy over a gf perhaps but he will find out the intentions usually b4 bitching

Best Answer