seriouslycurious seriouslycurious 22-25 24 Answers Sep 8, 2009

I wasn't sure how to answer this, or if I wanted to answer.<br />
But I'll try.<br />
Like most high school students, I was curious what guys looked like, so I did some google searches and found photos. Yeah, it turned me on a bit, but nothing like my first boyfriend when we finally got around to getting fully undressed together. For me, photos are nothing compared to the real thing. But guys seem to feel different about that.<br />
Before the first time my boyfriend and me went skinny dipping together, we spent lots of time surfing the internet together to learn about nudism, and of course we saw lots of photos of couples holding hands with no clothes, My boyfriend was VERY turned on by that. For me, not so much -- yeah, a guy may be handsome but it's not really special,<br />
I feel guys are much more visual than women so guys are much more interested in pictures. For me I'd much rather be held and hugged by my boyfriend than see photos of guys witthout clothes on.

Best Answer

I'm certainly not against it, LOL<br />
...but as a woman it's not hard to get a real guy naked. Let's face it, you could be half way through asking a man you've never met before to *****--and he'd already be naked. ;-P

Best Answer

well, a picture of a well hung guy sure won't turn me off! a nice butt is good as well!

Best Answer

Yes... I do!<br />
Well, I don't necessarily search out pics of naked men, I look at **** in general - it's certain kinds of acts I search for, not the male body alone.

Best Answer

The problem with naked men is that most women are in better shape than most men. for a guy's body to be attractive, you would need proportion, tanning bed, pubic hair shaved, Italian hair olive clear skin,, tall broad shoulders, thick chest, shredded six pack, chiseled face, greek god, looking, cast member of 300, piercing eyes, strong cheek bones, strong jaw, cleffed chin, ridiculous smile, five oclock shadow, long muscular pillar legs.a cannon of man throbbing blood pulsating silk skinned, veiny **** and no pit hair, otherwise you aren't polished enough to compete with the counter aesthetics of a womans body. an average naked dude is abhorrent thats why guys use money and personality, unless they have all the qualities I mentioned when I described myself..

Best Answer

Hi, i was at a ***** club in Melbourne Australia and when entering i usually find it full of guys watching but this time it was full of married and single women. So i said to a group of the women whats going on and they said a new young Australian male **** star called "pounder" is doing a ***** and sex show after he finished at show called sexbo he was working at. And the girls stated to me every girl fantasies, dreams or thinks about guys in some form or another thats why we are here but we choose to keep it a secret because its apparently not the done thing for girls to act like this. "i was shocked"<br />
Also they said they are here for both the guy and the girl to watch in different ways.

Best Answer

You brake my heart, sexual equality is a myth :(

Best Answer

Well, if any girls *do* want to look at some naked pics, check out my profile :-D

Best Answer

Guilty!<br />
It's a personal choice and depends of the preferences,i am straight but i do love the woman body,it's a perfect silhouete,and i see males aswell,,notthing wrong with that

Best Answer

nope. only if im looking at **** and even then its mainly laydees.<br />
i think when men put pics of their naked selves online or on profiles its a turn off. <br />
im not even looking for a guy, but if i was i wouldnt consider looking a profile with a penis.<br />
the person would just be a 'penis'. <br />
i would rather check out the profile of a 'person', meself!

Best Answer

Y look at guys when girls are hotter? I don't know if I am bi or not but I can't see myself getting off to a naked picture of a guy. The thought of it makes me want to throw up!!!!

Best Answer

If the thought of getting of to a naked picture of a guy makes you want to throw up, and if you think girls are hotter, than not only are you not straight, you're 100% lesbian. To be "straight" the first 'requirement', per se, is to fit its definition, which is to be -sexually- attracted (not romantically attracted - that's different) to the opposite sex. If you consider girls to be "hotter" than guys and you're a girl, you're homosexual, not heterosexual.

Best Answer

I have no interest in looking but if I did then they would have to be latino or cocoa complected for me.

Best Answer

oh hell yes, and i like redheaded ones hehe

Best Answer

I'm a straight female but prefer looking at pics of naked women tbh.

Best Answer

i dont..i am a straight married chic but id rather look at naked chic pics...so much more appealing to the eye...male anatomy...ew! lol

Best Answer

CAdreamin, if you're a "straight married chic", why do you consider yourself "straight", which by definition means "sexually attracted to the opposite sex", if you're not potentially aroused by the male anatomy? If you prefer looking at naked women and are more likely to be aroused by that, then you're lesbian. If that's the case, does your partner know about this? Are you sexually aroused seeing your partner naked? If so, you still cannot be considered straight - there are other orientations, such as asexual, demisexual, or grey-a, which could fit better. But by definition, if you don't experience sexual attraction to the opposite sex, whether or not you're married, you -cannot- be considered straight.

Best Answer

Yes!<br />
but not me(trust)..<br />
n obviously the preference would be handsome and hung..duh

Best Answer

I won't mention any names; however, I do know of some women who enjoy looking at online pictures of naked men!

Best Answer

Sorry about double posting but I'm sure most girls would never admit to this in fear of being viewed as a "****", while most guys, even if they don't, would still say "yeahh naked girls" just to fit in.

Best Answer

I'm a male but just to put in my two cents on this question...<br />
Every woman is different, like how not every man specifically likes looking at naked women (shocked? lol). Some straight guys, while being repulsed by seeing naked men, are just eh-whatever-she's-naked about naked women. I for one wouldn't be aroused by seeing some random naked girl on the street or in the shower, no matter how good-looking they were (if it was a guy I'd be repulsed). It has to be in the right situation.<br />
But yeah, -all- straight women are potentially sexually attracted to men. Being -repulsed- by the male anatomy, if they happened to be a good looking guy, is the -first- sign that you're not a straight woman! Perhaps lesbian, or asexual, or maybe demisexual.<br />
But, seriously, if women didn't, there would be NO SUCH THING as a stripclub with MALE STRIPPERS filled with WOMEN or the movie Magic Man, LOL.

Best Answer