PantiesAreMySecret PantiesAreMySecret 22-25 6 Answers Dec 9, 2012

my ex used one on me she said that the only way i was goin to put it in her *** was if she could put one in my ***. dropped my pants so fast the look on her face was priceless

Best Answer

I've had a couple of young ladies use strap-ons on me......I love it!

Best Answer

...this one guy want me to f...u...ck him like that to show him whose boss.... HE WANTS A QUEEN FOR A WOMAN, TOTALLY DOMINATING HIM.

Best Answer

But what if the guy was straight? If it was a chick would it make them bi or still straight?

Best Answer

I would consider them to still be straight, but, like myself, very willing to try different things and experiences. I mean, how are you going to know whether you like doing something/anything, if you're not willing to try, right? My fiance has used a brand new strap on with me a few times. The first time, she was very into it, and so was I! When we finished, and she took the strap on off of her sexy body, her ***** was DRENCHED! I had to work my tongue in there for the longest time, licking all the *** out of her *****!!

Best Answer

I think if you really care about him you should do it. I ask my ex-girlfriend to use one on me. And the day she **** me with a strap on I just feel for her even more . In the beginning she didn't really like it. But on the end she love it..

Best Answer

Yes they do indeed :)

Best Answer