Ok so there seem to be an overwhelming number of guys on here that want women to send them pictures. I get it. Women are attractive and knowing they arent some random photo makes it more personal. But do women ever be like oh hey guys send me a picture? Seems like a guy has no problem throwing it out there but its way to crazy for a girl to do the same. Thoughts opinions or rants?
upsidedwnfrown upsidedwnfrown 31-35, M 6 Answers Jun 2 in Dating & Relationships

If I am corresponding with a guy, after a while, I will ask for a decent pic (not a nudie), if they don't have one in their photo album. I kinda like to make sure I'm talking to a male, and they aren't a teen.

Best Answer

Does that get u nudie pics on accident?

Best Answer

Actually not.

Best Answer

Thats good. I feel like there a lot of guys out there that would take a request for. Pic to far.

Best Answer

But like I said, I usually specify 'a decent pic,' and they usually comply.

Best Answer

Not generally.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It does not turn a girl on in any way if you send just a pic of your ****...full nude maybe if you got a nice body.

Best Answer

Have ever asked a guy to send a pic?

Best Answer

Of his face yes.

Best Answer

They ever um over share?

Best Answer

Yeah see i'm not talking for all women, but in general if I wanted to see a nude I'd go either to my SO or a pron site.

Best Answer

So the pron is easier then having some random send you one?

Best Answer