I have glasses, and I really need them to see. I've tried contacts but I cant stand them -_- I take of my glasses when there's a girl around that I want to impress, but the drawback is, from a distance, I cant tell if she's looking at me, because I cant see her eyes Lol... So I was wondering. If a guy wears glasses, does that instantly turn a girl off, and make her uninterested?
coolycool93 coolycool93 16-17 22 Answers Sep 3, 2009

Some girls probably do, but you shouldn't feel like you should have to change yourself for anyone.

Best Answer

No- they get turned off by someone trying to be something they are not. Be unique, be you. If they don't like you, it's their loss.

Best Answer

not at all...if you are a good person inside that is important...have confident in yourself...

Best Answer

I don't! I like a guy in glasses. It makes them look intelligent and intelligence is sexy xx

Best Answer

no but some girls may have a bad past with someone wearing glasses like there ex who may of not have good to them ....

Best Answer

There are a lot of sexy guys out there wearing glasses, they are a part of your make-up....so go for a pair that suits you well.

Best Answer

Who knows what turns them off .... they have an ever changing list of things that never seem apply to other men ...

Best Answer

if they are turned off by your glasses they must be pretty darm shallow and not worth your time.

Best Answer

OMG Glasses are sooooo sexy on guys!

Best Answer

no way!! where did you get that idea?<br />
glasses are sexy!!

Best Answer

No, not at all. Some guys look really gorgeous in glasses - but it largely depends on the glasses themselves. Pick a fr<x>ame style that suits your face.<br />
Honestly: a guy with glasses on is a lot more attractive than a guy who always squints! :D Squinting gives you frown lines - don't do it!

Best Answer

Babe, as long as you get glasses that look right for your face (and there's a pair for everybody) you can look even hotter with glasses on than without them!<br />
Just be who you are, you seem like a great kid. If she's THAT superficial, she doesn't deserve you hun. :-)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

My husband wears them and I think it's sexy as hell.

Best Answer

i don't mind guys with glasses - you should be yourself... girls like that too =)

Best Answer

I would say do not worry about your glasses just be yourself. I know I am a older girl but I like guys in glasses and I happen to wear them too.

Best Answer

Being yourself is always the most attractive.. honestly.. <br />
btw. I love a man in glasses! OH MY GOODNESS. My hubby bear HAS to wear them lol. I'm so glad he hates contacts too. ;D

Best Answer