I think perhaps that you incorporate the tomboy into your personality as you grow and change and mature into a woman. I was a tomboy and now I can be a girly girl with the best of them and then go out and swing a hammer or run a saw, hook a fishing line, with the guys also. It just becomes part of the whole.

Best Answer

There is no reason why a woman can't be super athletic and feminine at the same time. Look at that volley ball pla<x>yer married to Laird Hamilton...I''m sure she didn't get him by acting like a boy!

Best Answer

Grow out of, evolve??? Why do you think a woman who exhibits that side of her personality as substandard? I cook, I clean and I sew, I need all those functions, I do not see a woman who can work with her hands or likes rough and tumble entertainment as being any less of a woman. I find the Girly girl and the Manly man to both be pretty useless personality types when pressed by circumstance to change to meet their environment.

Best Answer

i was always a huge tomboy in school. i mainly only wore guys shirts and guys shoes. more of the "rocker" look i guess. but ive kinda grown out of it. i still have my moments tho. i feel pretty in my girl clothes but i feel more like my old self when i wear my old clothes :)

Best Answer

I have been a tomboy all of my life. I think more like a man then I do a woman. I would like to learn how to act like and talk like a woman and not be fake about it.

Best Answer

im not sure if evolve is the word, my daughter has never grown out of it but i would nt change a thing..........

Best Answer

Girls don't evolve like pokemons. But they do develop their personality and tastes overtime. I grew out of being a tomboy.

Best Answer

50/50. Some remain and some grow out of it.<br />
I know a girl, she was a tomboy and now, she's a girly girl.

Best Answer