darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 10 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Sex, beer, football, cars, women and sex. Am I right? :-P

Best Answer

Yep ... You win.

Best Answer

Yay :-D

Best Answer

Well that's your normal guy maybe. Normal is so boring though

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think so. I think women want to learn everything about their partner and live to make them happy, whereas guys are a bit more laid back about that sort of thing and feel it's not particularly necessary as long as he's getting laid. Obviously, there's the odd decent guy who does want to learn everything about his partner but I think that's pretty rare.

Best Answer

tell me how to figure out a woman that says one thing, thinks another thought, does an action totaully oppose of what she had no idea what shes doing, and will not compromise--- hey does this sound right !!!!!!!! guys like sex, more sex, still more sex<br />
then some more sex, WHY is that so hard to figure out. Women you tell me ??

Best Answer

I have no clue what you are talking about its way to confusing

Best Answer

Well, what's to 'figure out' when it comes to what guys are interested in? Sports, food, sex, technology, cars, action movies, and/or all 'cool' stuff--not necessarily in that order.<br />
As to what girls 'like', my women friends tell that THEY THEMSELVES don't know what they like half the time, so how could guys figure this out? :)

Best Answer

I say no. some people are good at reading what people want. Gender had nothing to do with that. I for instance am great at that (guy)

Best Answer

Why do you say Gender had nothing to do with that ?

Best Answer

Well I meant to say has and I know guys and girls who can do it. Its obviously not gender specific. I do know more players who use that ability to get laid than women who do it though

Best Answer

probably. I've learned a lot about pyschology and non verbal ex<x>pressions and gestures the past few months... it's pretty interesting

Best Answer