crikey1 crikey1 51-55, M 15 Answers Sep 27, 2009

I love being fisted in any relationship. My husband fists me now but when I was you get I used to love getting fisted on one night stands ... something about having my ***** opened up wide has always turned me on :-)

Best Answer

Its more of a personal preference just like with any sexual activites that are out of the ordinary. I just recently started trying it for the first time and I have to say I personally thought it was amazing. And my boyfriend can't get enough of it either. If both partners are into it and go at the right pace, it's really a very beautiful thing.

Best Answer

Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes - is my answer. Some of the most incredible, most profound, almost out of body ******* I have had have been while my wife (les couple) has had her beautiful hand deep inside my body. When done properly it should not really hurt, if it is then stop. It requires patience, communication and trust, please note there that I said communication. It should be a respectful act, try reading the book "A Hand In The Bush" by Deborah Addingtom

Best Answer

If they like it then they like it regardless of the relationship.

Best Answer

I don't know what the asterisks stand for, but I can answer the question anyway. Not all girls like the same thing, regardless of their relationship status. Women are all different and all like and dislike different things, so there is no way to answer your question.

Best Answer

I would say the majority of women would NOT like ******* no matter what kind of relationship they're in because it would hurt!

Best Answer

been with my wife since high school it just happen 1nite she always loved it before kids it was occationally maybe once a month know its once a week. She say she loves feeling full she wont try anal ******* she think that gross

Best Answer

It's much more dependent on how open minded the girl is. I think the relationship is not really relevant. If a girl is experimental and open minded, she might try it and will discover either that seh likes it or not, or maybe try it again some other time. Certainly what is important is a certain level of trust. If that's not there, then *******, or any other sexual activity, won't be as enjoyable as it otherwise would be.

Best Answer