I don't want someone that I "need" to take care of, but I do like to take care of men. It's just a way that I show love.

Best Answer

Well I believe your suppose to cook, clean and those sorts of things hell if he's out working taking care of home wth why not, now if your both working then it goes both ways

Best Answer

I am pretty sure that is what our children are for. The lovely thing about children is that they grow up. I would prefer to have an equal partner - I don't need a man I have to "take care of."

Best Answer

kind of maybe, just enough for him to let me show him love, but manly enough to stand up for me and pay the bills

Best Answer

Some girls... I like a man who lets me because that is how I've been raised. It just seems really childish to need to make a stink about such things... my ex-husband used to call me patronizing if I said something like "do you want me to get you dinner while I'm out?" ...wtf... and then he left me because he wasn't "feeling things" for as little as two months without agreeing to therapy... wait. why am I ranting about my ex... haha... whoops

Best Answer

Why, are ya hoping to unload one on an unsuspecting sistah?

Best Answer