YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 18 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well, It depends on the hair for me. As long as its not too bushy or scary looking. I kinda dig the kind that's thin and lays down nicely. <br />
I will not look at no taco meat though!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

....what I learned from these answers is that I shouldn't remove my shirt before I'm 100% positive that a woman is in love with me

Best Answer

Some women do. I'm not a big fan, but if the person I like has one, the fact of liking him is more important.

Best Answer

OK. the answers all all over the spectrum. I am as hairy as sasquatch. If you want me and don't like hairy, I will shave my entire body to please you. :P

Best Answer

Aw, but I was not one of your 3. :P

Best Answer

That's actually very accomodating. ;)

Best Answer

Because I am here to make my partner happy...Or at least attempt to.

Best Answer

No. Completely disgusts me.

Best Answer

There is a fine line between 'manly hair' and just 'hairy hair' I dont like 'hairy' chests, but I like them to be manly.

Best Answer

I like some hair but not monkey hair

Best Answer

well I usually check for personality and hygiene traits first then see what's on a mans chest. ahahaha<br />
I do like a hair chest, I like facial hair too. but hair does not a man make.

Best Answer

Its by fashion, before they liked them hairy and now they want then without hair... For me, i like them to have a little bit or medium but i dont like it when they have no hair, i think its gay and artificial

Best Answer

Most girls don't mind if their boyfriend has a hairy chest, a friend of mine who has a really hairy chest for his age, he is only 18 was on holiday with his girlfriends family, there was a hairy chest competition, his girlfriend asked her boyfriend to enter the competition. There were about 20 other men, most who had some hair on their chest. One by one the girl and judges examined all the men's chests to find out who had the chest with the most and thickest amount of hair. The winner was her boyfriend, wow she thought, he won that hairy chest competition and he's only 18. The girl comparing all the men said that she had not seen a guy so young with such a hairy chest, you are going to have a massive amount of hair on your chest by the time you are 25 if not sooner. He like me who is not just as hairy said no matter how long and thick the hair is he will never shave or trim any hair off. His girlfriend does not mind her boyfriend having such a hairy chest, she loves to stroke and play with the hair when they make love, and they do that a lot so she told me. As well as having one of the hairiest chests he has also got really very hairy legs and arms and a very hairy back as wel., they call him the bare because he is so hairy. He was voted the guy at school with the hairiest legs and arms, won all the hairy chest competitions, including the one I mentioned, he has also got a very thick untrimmed beard which he has had since the facial hair started to grow when he was 13. He loves being so hairy and was lucky to meet a girl who loves hairy men., just as well, its sometimes a bit difficult to see his bare skin anywhere on his body as he is so hairy all over.

Best Answer