YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 17 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well, It depends on the hair for me. As long as its not too bushy or scary looking. I kinda dig the kind that's thin and lays down nicely. <br />
I will not look at no taco meat though!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

....what I learned from these answers is that I shouldn't remove my shirt before I'm 100% positive that a woman is in love with me

Best Answer

Some women do. I'm not a big fan, but if the person I like has one, the fact of liking him is more important.

Best Answer

OK. the answers all all over the spectrum. I am as hairy as sasquatch. If you want me and don't like hairy, I will shave my entire body to please you. :P

Best Answer

Aw, but I was not one of your 3. :P

Best Answer

That's actually very accomodating. ;)

Best Answer

Because I am here to make my partner happy...Or at least attempt to.

Best Answer

No. Completely disgusts me.

Best Answer

There is a fine line between 'manly hair' and just 'hairy hair' I dont like 'hairy' chests, but I like them to be manly.

Best Answer

I like some hair but not monkey hair

Best Answer

well I usually check for personality and hygiene traits first then see what's on a mans chest. ahahaha<br />
I do like a hair chest, I like facial hair too. but hair does not a man make.

Best Answer

Its by fashion, before they liked them hairy and now they want then without hair... For me, i like them to have a little bit or medium but i dont like it when they have no hair, i think its gay and artificial

Best Answer